NEW Email address to mail to for VS study
We have a new email address set up for English speaking patients to write in to who would like to participate in the next phase of Visual Snow Syndrome research. Please note, that if you have already submitted your information it is on file with the doctors and there is no need to resubmit.
Please provide the following information within your email:
Date of Birth (Day/Month/Year)
1) Please make a brief statement that you are willing to be contacted for research. This is a European data protection issue.
"Yes, please keep my contact details and you may contact me for research purposes."
2) Brief description of all symptoms you relate to visual snow syndrome.
3) Short description of visual symptoms in own words:
4) Visual snow: what type (chose one):
- black and white (i.e. only black dots on white background, white dots on black background)
- clear (i.e. color of the background)
- flashing (i.e. always white, brighter than background)
- all of these
5) Other symptoms (please only answer yes or no)
- After images
- Trailing of images in the vision
- Blue field entoptic phenomenon (i.e. white squiggly lines moving pulsating on the blue sky)
- Floaters in vision
- Colored clouds or waves with eyes closed
- Flashes of light
- Impaired night vision
- Sensitive to light